POPUP THINK TANK™
BUILD PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE INFLUENCERS AND FOUNDERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
We are not consultants. We are Champions.
We champion the causes, projects, and ideas of leaders and founders who are social entrepreneurs, small business leaders, artists, and visionaries.
WHO CAN GET TRAINED?
- Church and faith leaders who desire a meaningful presence in their community
- Coaches and consultants who want to expand their presence and build their networks
- Community organizers and mission-driven entrepreneurs
- Missional communities ready to take it to the next level
- Individuals or teams
A NEW WAY TO THINK ABOUT LOCAL MISSIONS AND OUTREACH
Serve as a relational accelerator for missional start-ups and founders in your city
As a leader, you know the importance of forming partnerships with community organizations and influencers. By platforming and serving these founders and leaders, you will build relational equity, serve the influencers, and authentically increase the visibility of your community.
Increase engagement with a new vision for the common good
Host and facilitate innovative and engaging experiences designed to bring 30-50 people together to generate new ideas and build ownership for partner projects. Get matched leaders on the waiting list - non-profit startups, small business ventures, social enterprises, and other creative projects making an impact for the common good.
Grow your community in partnership with founders and influencers
Whether breaking the growth barrier or simply looking to get your small group out of the building, authentic growth is not just attendance – but also in engagement and personal growth. Introduce your community to the pressing issues of your city and produce both inward and outward transformation.
Contribute to the cultural and economic renewal of your city
Support leaders of projects focused on homelessness and poverty, education and economic development, environmental and food justice, or racial equity. Engage with creative projects, founders, artists, designers, musicians, and filmmakers.
For leaders and teams to engage their community
Access a simple training framework to get equipped to organize powerful experiences. Revolve leadership roles to express gifts or build new skills. Perfect for small groups, outreach teams, church plant launch teams, and missional communities - everyone can play a role in making it happen.
HOW POPUP THINK TANK FACILITATORS MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD
Junita Flowers is the Founder and CEO of Favorable Treats, a social impact venture located in Minneapolis. This is the story of her engagement with Popup Think Tank.
Our vision is that anyone, anywhere would have the opportunity to discover and contribute to causes and leaders who are making a difference.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Choose a partner
Become a member and connect with your first partner. Choose from a growing list of community leaders. Already have community partners to work with? No problem.
2) Get traineD
Get immediate access to our online learning center, leadership tools, one-page planning framework, concise videos, and coaching/support -- everything you need to facilitate powerful community experiences.
3) Host and facilitate!
On your calendar and with your brand, host meaningful and relational events. Along the way, you will belong to a community of facilitators who share best practices, new ideas, and a commitment to cultural renewal.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Training & Support
- Full access to video-based training modules - for individuals or teams
- Five-part planning framework to easily pop-up the experience
- Belong to a growing community of practitioners and facilitators
- Starter kit with 6’ x 9’ nylon wall, signage, and supplies
- Unlimited 1:1 coaching and regular webinars (starting in 2019)
PARTNERSHIPS WITH FOUNDERS & INFLUENCERS
- Choose from a waiting list of partner organizations who are launching organizations
- Work with influencers, creatives, leaders, and change-makers
- Resources and coaching for the partners you serve so you can concentrate on relationships
- Projects and organizations ranging from creativity and art to social justice: food, environment, poverty, racism, housing, and education
EVENT MARKETING & PROMOTION
- Brand and marketing assets, templates, and promotion copy
- License to use Popup Think Tank name and logo
- Registration and event management
- Marketing support for every event you host: boosted posts and email blasts
The Starter Kit includes nylon 'sticky' wall, signage, planning framework and enough supplies to host your first Popup Think Tank. Become a member and get your starter kit.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MONTHLY AND ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
For a limited time in 2018, we are offering a lifetime membership. Get your lifetime membership today!
LOCATED OUTSIDE OF MINNEAPOLIS OR ST. PAUL?
Contact us about bringing Popup Think Tank to your city!