INTRODUCING POPUP THINK TANK
Build teams and develop leaders to activate your community and engage your city
HOST AND FACILITATE POPUP THINK TANKS FOR PARTNER NON-PROFIT FOUNDERS, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS, SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS, ARTISTS, AND LEADERS IN YOUR CITY
WHO CAN GET TRAINED?
- Church plants seeking a meaningful presence in their city
- Missional communities & micro-churches ready to take it to the next level
- Churches transforming their local missions and outreach
- Individuals or organizations
A NEW WAY TO THINK ABOUT LOCAL MISSIONS
Increase engagement and spark a new imagination for community outreach
Host innovative and engaging Popup Think Tank events. These 2-hour experiences are designed to bring 30-40 people together to generate new ideas and build ownership for partner projects.
Learn about and confront the most pressing issues
Contribute to the redemptive and restorative cultural renewal of your city by supporting projects focused on homelessness and poverty, education and economic development, environmental and food justice, or racial equity. Engage with creative projects, artists, designers, musicians, and filmmakers.
Build leaders and teams to engage your city
Our training framework equip teams of 5-7 to organize powerful experiences without an overwhelming amount of time and energy. Revolve leadership roles to express gifts or build new skills. Small groups, outreach team, and missional communities - everyone can play a role in making it happen.
Marketing support to optimize every event
We help promote each event with email blasts and social media campaigns. We’ve also built a simple, digital course so each partner you serve has the tools and resources they need to invite their family and friends. Full events are fun events.
Grow your community by serving founders, creatives, and difference makers
Whether breaking the “150 barrier” or growing from 75 to 95 or simply looking to get your small group of the building, authentic growth is not just attendance – but in engagement and personal growth, too. Leading or participating in a Popup Think Tank builds empathy for the missional activity happening in our cities. This produces both inward and outward transformation.
TWIN CITIES WAITING LIST
Get matched by selecting from a growing list of founders, artists, and social entrepreneurs have submitted an application to be considered for a Popup Think Tank.
The list includes:
- Millennial starting a youth-on-youth mentoring program in Minneapolis
- Puerto Rican restaurant entrepreneur
- Established non-profit starting sustainable, social businesses
- Non-profit that gives beds to kids so they can sleep, grow, and get ready to learn
- Homeless outreach and youth employment
BECOME A FACILITATOR
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Choose a partneR
Choose from a growing list of community leaders - we'll make the introduction to ensure both groups opt-in. Already have community partners to work with? No problem.
2) Get trained.
You and your team gain immediate access to our online learning center. Includes: leadership tools, planning framework, concise videos, and coaching/support. Each member of the team will complete the training before attending your first planning meeting.
3) Host and facilitate!
On your calendar and with your brand, host meaningful and relational events. We're here to help along the way.
TRAINING, TOOLS, COACHING & SUPPORT
Each team and individual receives:
- Partnership referrals with a growing list of partners
- Access to a peer network and community of facilitators
- Startup kit with nylon sticky wall
- Access to learning modules for your entire team
- Concise videos and a five-part planning framework
- Promotional tools, digital assets, and copy-paste templates
- Facilitator script and eBook templates
For individuals or teams
includes training, startup materials, network access, and one event (then $250 per event)
includes training, STARTUP MATERIALS, NETWORK ACCESS, and UNLIMITED events (*Limited OFFER*)
LOCATED OUTSIDE OF MINNEAPOLIS OR ST. PAUL?
Contact us about discounts for groups that bring Popup Think Tank to their city!