POPUP THINK TANK™
BUILD PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE INFLUENCERS AND FOUNDERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
OUR MEMBERS FACILITATE POPUP THINK TANK EVENTS FOR PARTNER NON-PROFIT FOUNDERS, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS, SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS, ARTISTS, AND LEADERS IN THEIR CITY
WHO CAN GET TRAINED?
- Church plants seeking a meaningful presence in their city
- Missional communities & micro-churches ready to take it to the next level
- Churches seeking to transform their local missions and outreach
- Individuals or organizations
A NEW WAY TO THINK ABOUT LOCAL MISSIONS AND OUTREACH
Serve as a relational accelerator for missional start-ups and founders in your community and city
As a church leader, you know the importance of forming partnerships with community organizations and influencers. By platforming and serving these founders and leaders, you will build relational equity, serve the influencers, and authentically increase the visibility of your community.
Increase engagement with a new vision for community outreach
Host and facilitate innovative and engaging experiences designed to bring 30-50 people together to generate new ideas and build ownership for partner projects. We match our members with non-profit startups, small business ventures, social enterprises, and other creative projects making an impact for the common good.
Grow your community in partnership with founders and influencers
Whether breaking the “150 barrier” or simply looking to get your small group out of the building, authentic growth is not just attendance – but also in engagement and personal growth. Introduce your community to the pressing issues of your city and produce both inward and outward transformation.
Join the action. Contribute to the cultural and economic renewal of your city
Support leaders of projects focused on homelessness and poverty, education and economic development, environmental and food justice, or racial equity. Engage with creative projects, founders, artists, designers, musicians, and filmmakers.
Build leaders and teams who engage your community
Access a simple training framework to equip teams of 5-7 to organize powerful experiences without an overwhelming amount of time and energy. Revolve leadership roles to express gifts or build new skills. Perfect for small groups, outreach teams, church plant launch teams, and missional communities - everyone can play a role in making it happen.
Marketing support to optimize every engagement
People attend events when they hear about it from multiple sources and channels. We help promote each event with the marketing and brand assets you need. We also equip each partner you serve with the tools and resources they need to invite their family and friends.
TWIN CITIES WAITING LIST
Select your partners from a growing list of founders, artists, and social entrepreneurs have submitted an application to be considered for a Popup Think Tank.
The list includes:
- A millennial starting a youth-on-youth mentoring program in Minneapolis
- Puerto Rican restaurant entrepreneur
- Established non-profit starting sustainable, social businesses
- Non-profit that gives beds to kids so they can sleep, grow, and get ready to learn
- Homeless outreach and youth employment
- A group of musicians in NE Mpls who want to help the common good
HOW POPUP THINK TANK FACILITATORS MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD
Junita Flowers is the Founder and CEO of Favorable Treats, a social impact venture located in Minneapolis. This is the story of her engagement with Popup Think Tank.
Our vision is that anyone, anywhere would have the opportunity to discover and contribute to causes and leaders who are making a difference.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Choose a partner
Once you become a member, we will connect you with your first partner. Choose from a growing list of community leaders. We'll make the introduction to ensure both groups opt-in to the partnership. Already have community partners to work with? No problem.
2) Get traineD
Get immediate access to our online learning center. Includes: leadership tools, one-page planning framework, concise videos, and coaching/support - everything you need to facilitate powerful community experiences.
3) Host and facilitate!
On your calendar and with your brand, host meaningful and relational events. Along the way, you will belong to a community of facilitators who share best practices, new ideas, and a commitment to cultural renewal.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH MEMBERSHIP:
- Full access to video-based training modules
- Unlimited matches with partner organizations and founders
- Five-part planning framework with transferrable skills
- Marketing support for every event you host
- Brand and marketing assets, templates, and promotion copy
- Event planning best practices and hacks
- Ongoing training, ideas, and coaching
- Resources and coaching for the partners you serve
- Belong to a growing community of practitioners
- Registration and event management
- Startup kit with 6’ x 9’ nylon wall (for all those ideas!)
- License to use Popup Think Tank name and logo
For individuals AND teams
For a limited time in 2018, we are offering a lifetime membership before we launch annual or monthly membership packages. Get your lifetime membership today!
LOCATED OUTSIDE OF MINNEAPOLIS OR ST. PAUL?
Contact us about discounts for groups that bring Popup Think Tank to their city!